Hayden seems to think she is a cat. Not just any cat, but a baby kitty, and she responds to Kitty Cat Princess or Rosey Kitty. Rosey she came up with by herself because she has a shirt with a kitty and a rose on it. She started calling that kitty, Rosey and then decided she liked it well enough to call herself the same. Kitty Cat Princess came because she has a hard time some days deciding if she is a kitty or a princess so one day I called her Kitty Cat Princess and she liked it and decided it would work as well. She walks around everywhere meowing. If she gets a little bashful with people she just looks at them and meows (coping mechanism?). Interesting to say the least, but people seem to think it is funny so she just keeps doing it. My favorite is lately she wants to show people her "kitty cat tail" so she puts her hands in her armpits, bends at the waist, and sticks out her rear end and shakes it meowing. Maybe this is what I get for saying I would NEVER call my little girl a princess. God has a sense of humor, I not only have a princess but a kitty cat one at that!
This is Rosey Kitty eating her goldfish she poured for herself on the floor!
12 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment