Thursday, May 31, 2012

What's She Doing Now?

Having three kids, I've realized that there is so much going on that the third just doesn't get the one-on-one time, or even supervision that the first one or two got.  It's not something I'm proud of, but neither do I feel guilty, because that is just the reality of it.  I should probably pay more attention to some things, but again, I've resolved that I could make myself crazy worrying or wear myself out with my OCD tendencies.  So, I'm just trying to do the best I can and find humor in my faults and failures.  Hayden is my humor.  Of all three kids, she likes to be the dirtiest, the wettest, nakedest, and the just plain craziest.  You can image what happens when these tendencies meet the third child free-for-all.  Just in case you can't, here is what she does when I'm not looking....







1 comment:

April :) said...

You are so right about the 3 kids thing! Love all of her "exploring"!!