Thursday, June 2, 2011

Skully Cat

After a whole year of being cat-less, we decided (probably more me than Daddy), that it was time to get a new kitty. I wasn't really looking for one, but this little guy came into my clinic beat up and down 2 of his 9 lives. So, with a little coercion Daddy decided we could try him out. Besides losing him for about 4 hours yesterday (I think he sleeps like the dead), everything has worked out pretty good. Cameron thinks he is pretty cute and likes having him around. Bryant is infatuated with him! The poor thing can't take 2 steps without B running and scooping him up to take him somewhere. Luckily, he has a great disposition and hasn't bitten or scratched even though Bryant deserves it! Hayden thinks he is pretty cool, too. She shrieks with excitement every time she sees him, and then starts chasing him. I think he is in trouble when she gets good at this walking thing.
The boys decided to name him Skully (after the pirate's bird). Not my favorite, but they both agreed on it and it was a long way from "Lovie" (Cameron) and "Jesus" (Bryant). Can you imagine me calling out the back door, "Here Jesus. Where are you Jesus?".

1 comment:

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

lol. I think you should have named it Jesus. haha