I'd love to tell you all the wonderful things we did for Daddy's Birthday this year but I'll have to admit it was pretty unremarkable. That's not to say he didn't deserve it, we all know he is an awesome Dad, but unfortunately this year was a little busy with already planned things (work, neighborhood party, etc). I did manage to take him on a dinner date Friday night (pre B-day celebration) and the
boys and I made him a cake that we will be enjoying for awhile. As for the hoopla, balloons and lots of wrapping paper... I'm thinking that is reserved for the kiddos these days.All that aside, I wanted to make sure Daddy knew what a wonderful husband and father he is and how much we really do love him (dispite the less than ideal B-day celebrations). We love you Babe!!!!
My little baking helpers




1 comment:
cute pictures! I love the dalmation and the fireman. I guess my blog didn't update your titles because these are all ones I haven't read yet!
Post a Comment