Thursday, September 17, 2009

D3 -- Arriving April 2010

That belly you've been seeing isn't just me eating a little too much lately (or so I'd like to think). Baby Davis #3 is on the way! Yes, the belly is ridiculously big but my doctor assures me it isn't twins but just the result of a 3rd pregnancy. So far so good with the usual morning sickness (actually all-day sickness) and exhaustion but I guess I should be thankful that means a healthy baby so far. Please be in prayer for us over the next 7 months and for all of us to adjust well once he or she gets here.

One of the perks of being a vet... unlimited access to an ultrasound. In case you can't tell that is it in the middle of the black (kinda looks like a gummy bear).

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

love the sneak peek. can't wait to hear boy or girl. so happy for your family. congrats.

Lindsay said...

oh, and i love how you call him or her D3...too cute.

The Gecks said...

Congratulations! So glad you told me tonight before I asked... Ha Ha!!