Friday, July 3, 2009

Water Bugs

Last night marked the end of our 2 weeks of swimming lessons for the boys. I'd like to say they are both fish, but I will have to settle for "water bugs" -- they aren't afraid of the water but prefer to stay on top. Cameron HATED water in his face but now just really doesn't like it (improvement). Bryant on the other hand doesn't mind it too much but thought lessons were a bit of a bore. Thank you soooo much to Daddy who took off work early everyday to make it and be B's water buddy.




Cameron in line for the diving board...

The walk of shame (you didn't think he'd really do it, did you?)

Great job guys!!!

2 comments:

teamwilhite said...

Aren't you so glad that swimming lessons are over! I was glad ours didn't last longer than two weeks!
Cute little water bugs!

Cyndi Davis said...

I hear you sister! Never thought I'd say that but oh so true!