I was heartbroken this year when I found out our church wasn't going to have VBS. Cameron is old enough now and I was really looking forward to him having a week of "God", learning, and fun-fun-fun all at the same time. I should know not to underestimate God... where a door was closed, another one was surely opened. A friend's church in Fort Worth was having it AND she volunteered to take him for me the two days I work (love you Suz). The last 3 days Bryant and I have been able to join in, and what did I see? Kids loving church, learning about Jesus in a super fun environment, and seeds being planted! He may not remember this when he is older, but I will remember the first memory verse we worked on together and when he came to me tonight practicing going through the Red Sea, hopping on one foot (whatever works, right!?). Thanks to all of you who volunteer with the little ones, you are making a difference!

Craft time and one of Cameron's sweet teachers who LOVED to carry him around everywhere
The theme, Crocodile Dock (Cameron calls them Crocigators) Here he is wrestling one
Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not
turn from it. Proverbs 22:6




1 comment:
crocigators...so cute. that's one of those things you'll want to hold on to and remind him of one day. they can be so cute sometimes.
Post a Comment