12 years ago
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Officially "Mom"
I've been a little sad the last few days as Cameron is now calling me, "Mom" instead of Mommy. I wait each time I know he's going to call me in the hopes we are back on "Mommy" terms, but unfortunately it has just been Mom. I know it sounds a little silly but I liked being called Mommy and all that went with it... what is Mom? It almost seems like the innocence of childhood is already gone (OK, maybe a little dramatic but you get my point)... it is just way too grown up! Someone should have warned me this happens at such an early age, I wasn't prepared!!! I guess I should be consoled by the fact he has told me twice in the last week that I am his, "best friend". Makes my heart melt, but I really hope his best friends in life treat him better than I do (I don't recall mine disciplining me)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment