
Mother's Day is drawing to a close and I'm beginning to think we should have more of these throughout the year (would once a month be too often?). Cal has been busy lately with work so a good excuse to spend the day together was exactly what we all needed. We headed down to Fossil Rim for the day and enjoyed feeding animals and just spending some QT together. It was a long day and we are all a little worn out, but it was well worth it. I can see us years from now when the boys get older saying, " Remember when....". This age is so much fun!
Oh, and the big Mother's Day present... we are getting a new kitten!! I'll let you know when he arrives (yes, it will be a boy, have you met a girl cat? Yikes!).










Asleep on the ride home. Best Buddies holding hands!!HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!




2 comments:
I love fossil rim! the ostriches are CRAZY!
Just checking in. I love the last picture..... what a great moment!
Post a Comment