There it is! B got his first goose-egg tonight when we were playing ball in the living room (is that why Mom always said no balls in the house?). Poor little guy threw his head into a toy and the knot came up in no time. Good thing he's tough... cried for a minute, refused the ice (I know, who was I kidding) and wanted to keep playing. We opted to settle down and read some books instead. Cameron was really concerned and insisted on kissing it to make it better. Seems to have worked, no more complaints!




4 comments:
I thought you were pregnant there for a minute based on your title. It seems that ALL my friends are being bit by the baby bug. Thought you had too! Poor Bryant :( Ouch, that's a doozy!
yikes! poor b!
Thats a good one!
I love it! I'm not the only one who takes pictures of all the big ol bumps and bruises!!! I have many pictures in rileys scrapbooks of bumps like these...when he got a little older he would get so upset with me taking his picture when he was hurt!
Post a Comment