I've heard rumors that you're an excellent chef. Is the pizza homemade? I'm so glad you could join us at lunch. It was fun to get to visit with you! Your boys were so good and very sweet.
These are memories and stories of life with our 3 sweet kiddos, Cameron, Bryant and Hayden. Everyday is an adventure... enjoy the ride!
"Every good and perfect thing is from above." James 1:17
3 comments:
I've heard rumors that you're an excellent chef. Is the pizza homemade?
I'm so glad you could join us at lunch. It was fun to get to visit with you! Your boys were so good and very sweet.
I think you are indeed hearing rumors b/c my cooking is not that great (ask Cal). Crust was store bought but the rest was made with Cameron's help!
homemade pizza is so good! so much better than ordering in... that's my opinion anyway. jake loves both!
Post a Comment