Life has been a little crazy so I'm way late on this post, but... Cal turned 33 on the 7th! It turned out to be low-key. We knew it would be crazy since we were leaving for Mexico the next day (to be posted later)so we celebrated our couple dinner the night before in Ft. Worth. Cal picked and we went to Texas de Brazil (yummy!) and then walked around downtown for awhile enjoying the night. The night of his actual Birthday, we ordered pizza and I got an ice cream cake. His favorite, pizza and ice cream, you can't go wrong there! Bryant went to bed early because he was grumpy (diagnosed with a lingering ear infection -- started antibiotic #2) so it was us and Cameron. Cameron helped Daddy blow out the candles and did a great job drawing a picture on Daddy's card. The boys got Daddy a new wallet (he desperately needed) and I got him tickets to the Spurs vs Bulls basketball game Thanksgiving eve in San Antonio. He said he was taking me but I gave him the option to take someone else... we'll see what happens!Happy Birthday Babe. We love you!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment