
OK, it wasn't really big boy school but it was Cameron's first day in a large group setting. We've been blessed to have 3 ladies (all friends now) who have keep the boys at various times since they were born. So... you can imagine that I (more than him) was a little anxious about the first day. He was actually excited and kept saying he wanted to ride a school bus! Sorry buddy, no school buses at PDO (that is Parent's Day Out). We made a deal though, when he starts using the big boy potty he can take a ride on a school bus... I need help from anyone out there that can help me make good on this promise. Anyway, he did great! Until nap time. That is when he decided this whole thing wasn't for him and he was ready to check-out. Needless to say he didn't take a nap and then was extra fussy for the babysitter the rest of the afternoon and for Cal and I that night. Oh well, first day right?! He only goes 2 days a week so we will try the whole thing again tomorrow. I'll do better too, Puppy and burpy (that is his best dog friend and his burp cloth from when he was a baby) will be going to school tomorrow too! Guess I should have thought of that the first day, huh?




3 comments:
well i'm so impressed, great job on the blog...you're a natural! yummy dinner, thanks 4 putting up with us and letting us add one more boy to the mix. we had a great time! monday night @ the gray's @ 5, let me know if you guys want 2 join and need directions.
I love it! Makes me want to do my own for Lilly and Noah! Can't wait to talk with you.
Love,
Christy
I can't believe he is sooooo big! Miss you friend!
Post a Comment