Saturday, November 12, 2016

Better with Age

This handsome guy just celebrated his b-day!  We are truly a blessed family to have him leading us.  I seriously could not think of ANYONE else I would like to do this crazy, busy, happy, stressful, joyful life with.  He is the most hardworking, selfless, patient, determined, loving husband and daddy I have ever known.  Thanks Babe for putting up with me and continuing to lead our crazy bunch!

I know all of the adjectives I would use to describe him, but I thought it would be fun to see what the kids had to say...because let's face it, kids don't lie ;)  This is what they said:

Cameron: "He never gives up" (determined); "He does a good job leading us" (leader); active

Bryant: "smart, handsome, problem-solver"

Hayden: "loving, kind, thoughtful, smart, helpful"

I'm not the only one you are making an impact on Babe :)

No comments: