
I'm officially 29 weeks! After one doctor ultrasound, 4 personal ultrasounds (remember we are vets, not "real doctors"), and one 3D ultrasound we are pleased to announce that "D3" is in fact a GIRL!!!!! Yes my friends, Davis family boys will now have to be Davis family kids. We are very excited and I think even more relieved that after all this time someone could finally figure it out... I did ask twice and she said, "Start painting"! So there you have it. It only took 7 months but what a blessing it is! Or so I think? All girl advice welcome!

On a side note, we have another 3D scheduled in 3 weeks because despite the technicians best efforts Baby Girl didn't want to show her face... there was ALWAYS a leg or arm in front on it! She's either shy or just likes to keep us guessing :)
2 comments:
so excited for you guys! girls are so sweet. I might be a little biased though :)
I'm sooo happy for you and you look incredible!~ do lots of pink stuff and I'll have fun watching;)
Post a Comment