Friday, August 21, 2009

Slide, Slide, Slippety Slide

With the encouragement of a good friend (and a free ticket) the boys and I braved a water park yesterday. I was a little reluctant because neither of the boys love water, nor are they good swimmers, and keeping up with 2 of them by myself (ie no Daddy) sounded a little daunting. It started off a little iffy - water spraying everywhere and sudden buckets of water being poured on you with no warning (I didn't like it either... wonder where they get it). But, once we found the "tadpole" area and slides we were set. The boys had a great time sliding over-and-over-and-over again and we even managed a tube ride in the wave pool. Overall, I'd consider it a success but I think we should wait until they are a little older before we buy season passes! They both passed out 5 minutes into the car ride home (success!).



3 comments:

Lindsay said...

at least they napped well. which water park did you guys go to? i've been wanting to try great wolf but we haven't made it out there yet. waiting to find a few coupons. he he.

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

where is this? cute pics! I'm with you Lindsay... bring on the coupons!

Cyndi Davis said...

NRH20. Haven't been anywhere else. I hear there's a cheap park in the area of NRH20 that is smaller but only $4. I'll find the info and maybe we can all go sometime.